Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Meaningful date with a second women

After get married for 21 years, I found an unique way to refresh my love life.

Not long ago, I was date with a lady, and the idea was came from my wife.

One day my wife said: I know you love her.
I was shocked: The one I love is you!
She said: I know, but you love her too.

The lady that my wife asked me to visit was my mother.

She was alone for 19 years, however, I was busy with my job and my children, so I was less likely to visit her.

The night, I called her, invited her to have a dinner and movie with me at the 2nd day.

' What happen? Are you alright?', she asked.

I answered: I was just thinking that if I have chance to date with you alone, it sure be very interesting.

After a while, she said: I do.

The Friday after I worked, I fetched her at her home, felt like a little bit nervous.

Because I had never to date with my mom before.

When I reached her house, I found that she seems a little bit nervous too.

She was in her suite, which she wore during her last wedding anniversary with my dad, waiting me in her house.

She made her hair specifically, smiling like an angel.

When she get into my car, she proudly said: all my friends were jealous at me when they know that I’m going to dating with my son.

We went to a restaurant which was not expensive but with warmth and cozy environment.

My mom hold my hand as she was the wife of president.

After seat her, I help her to order her food,

Because she only can read the big capital words.

When we were eating, I found she was stare at me,

She smile and said: I remembered that during your childhood, I always make the order for you. I answered: then now is your chance to take a rest and let me to serve u.

We keep talking during our dinner.

Share about our life and some special things happening these few years.

We talked for very long time until we missed the movie.

When I fetched her back to her house,

She asked: I'd like to date with you next time, but please let me pay the bill next time.

I agreed.

When I back to my home, my wife asked: how's your date with your mom?

' It was interesting and fun, over my expectation', I answered.

Few days later, my mom was passed away due to heart failure. The thing happened in an unexpected manner,

I wasn't prepared for it at all.

Soon after this, I received a letter, there are a receipt of the restaurant that I dated with my mom, and a message: I already paid the bill for our next date, even though I know I'd probably won't have chance to date with you anymore, I still pay the bill for 2 persons: you and your wife. You will never know how meaningful the date to me, I love you.

At the moment, I realized: we must always spare our precious time to our beloved, and told them u love them before it is too late.

There is nothing more important than your family, spend more time with them before it is too late.

Don't make any regret in our life.

No comments: