Thursday, September 3, 2009

What exactly is a bitch!? Are you a bitch?

Some friends were sitting at the bar talking about their lifestyles.

The first guy says "I'm a YUPPIE. You know... "Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist."

Second guy says "I'm a DINK. You know ..... "Double Income, No Kids."

The third guy says, "I'm a RUB. You know..."Rich, Urban, Biker."

They turn to one woman and ask her, "What are you?" She replies, "I'm a WIFE. You know...Wash, Iron, Fxxk, Etc."

A second gal answers their question before they even ask it, "I am a "BITCH."

The men laugh and ask in unison, "What exactly is a BITCH?"

The woman calmly replies, "Babe In Total Control of Herself."

So ladies, next time somebody calls you "Bitch" -- SMILE :) and say, "Thank You!!"

No comments: